Find the right pump system for critical biopharmaceutical applications. Whether you need high flow rates, low flow rates, high-resolution dispensing, integrated sensors, or stand-alone pumps, you’ll find the right system for your bioprocessing needs.
Choose from a range of pumps that cover the full breadth of single-use liquid transfer needs, from low volume-low flow to high volume-high flow and everything in between. Our offering includes our innovative FlowMaxx Pro pumps that integrate flow and pressure sensors.
Gently, safely and securely move aqueous solutions and shear sensitive biological products.
Our Micro-Dosing Pumps meet industry standards for accurate dispensing while delivering high precision.
Our VerderFlex Peristaltic pumps feature repeatable dosing for low to medium flow at low to medium pressures.
Got a Question?
Our product managers and engineers are standing by.
Choose the right pump for your application
FlowMaxx Pro Pumps
- When you need real-time insight into flow rates and pressure
- Move solutions containing proteins, polymers, colloids, cell suspensions, virus & phages
- Available in single-use and multi-use configurations
- FlowMaxx Pro 30 with a flow range of 1 mL/min to 500 mL/min
- FlowMaxx Pro 150 with a flow range of 0.01 L/min to 3.8 L/min
- FlowMaxx Pro 1200 with a flow rate of 0.32 L/min to 27.4 L/min
- FlowMaxx Pro 2500 with a flow rate of 0.83 L/min to 41.67 L/min
- FlowMaxx Pro 4400 with a flow rate of 57.9 L/min to 128 L/min
- FlowMaxx Pro 20k with a flow rate of 16.7 L/min to 360 L/min
Quattroflow Diaphragm Pumps
- For safely moving aqueous, shear-sensitive fluids
- Quattroflow QF30 for single-use, low flow rate applications
- Quattroflow 2500 for single-use and multi-use applications that require linear flow performance and high flow stability at low flow rates
- Quattroflow 5050 is designed for integration on process systems—available single-use and multi-use configurations
- Quattroflow 10k Multi-Use Pump for maximum product recovery—flow range of 8.3 – 167 L/min
- Quattroflow 20k Single-Use and Multi-Use Pumps for higher flow rates and manual operation—flow range of 20 – 360 L/min at 0 PSI
Additional Pump Technology
- Achieve highly accurate volume and flow rate delivery for accurate and precise dosing
- Quantex for high-resolution dispensing that can integrate with single-use packaging
- Swissinnov disposable piston pump for continuous steady flow with high volume and flow rate accuracy
- Verder peristaltic pumps feature repeatable dosing for low to medium flow at low to medium pressures.
Which lab pump should you use for your bioprocess?
Both diaphragm pumps, peristaltic pumps, and piston pumps are used in life science applications, but when it comes to bioprocess manufacturing, each pump has it’s unique advantages.
High Volume and Flow Rate Accuracy
For a process that requires continuous steady flow with high volume and flow rate accuracy, our piston pumps are the ideal solution. With pulseless dosing, our Swissinnov pumps are designed to deliver accurate dosing, pulseless flow, mixing, and ultra small volume.
Additionally, the Swissinnov NaoStedi pump is distinctive in that it is ready-to-use, allowing for easy implementation into any process.
Low Particle Generation
In addition to maintaining the purity of your bioprocess fluid, diaphragm pumps deliver lower particle generation throughout your process.
At the low flow rates typically needed for filtration, chromatography, or any type of purification, only diaphragm pumps can be relied on for low particle generation. The gentle working principle of the 4-piston Quattroflow pump minimizes stress, reducing the potential for particle contamination.
Mimicking nature for gentle fluid transfer
With a design that replicates the action of a beating heart, Quattroflow Diaphragm Pumps draw inspiration from nature itself to ensure the gentle conveyance of extremely delicate biologically active molecules.
With each “heartbeat,” fluid is moved in response to displacement of the four diaphragms which are controlled by an eccentric shaft connected to a servo motor. This evolutionary design gently, safely and securely conveys aqueous solutions and biologics that are sensitive to shear force with minimal impact.