Malema designs and manufactures flow measurement and control instruments for life sciences applications. Their products are designed for high accuracy, reliability, and repeatability for use with biopharmaceutical media.
Single-Use Coriolis Mass Flow Sensor
The Malema Sensors® SumoFlo 8100 series Single-Use Coriolis Mass Flow Sensors are specifically designed for measuring liquids in bio-pharmaceutical and other applications that require all gamma-stable wetted surfaces.
Our Pulsation Dampener, for single-use applications, is manufactured with all-plastic wetted surfaces that meet USP Class VI, USP 661.2, and USP 788 requirements.
Malema's SumoFLO Single-Use Coriolis flow meter is well suited for chromatography applications in biomanufacturing. Malema designs and manufactures flow measurement and control instruments for life sciences applications.
Which Flow Sensor Is Right For You?
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of flow
- Gamma stable PEEK sensor
- For ultra low flow
- Flow pressure of 30 psi
- Designed for measuring liquids
- Materials: Unreinforced polyether ether ketone
- PVDF or PFA Flow Sensor
- Flow range: 0.06 – 40 L/min
- 3 models available
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Infrared (IR) turbine rotor reflection
- Suitable for opaque liquids
Non-Invasive Ultrasonic Flow Sensor
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Up to 7 calibration tables
- Compact size
- Waterproof design
- Up to 50C operating temp
- Customer specific calibration
- Accuracy of 1%
- Gamma/Autoclave Stable Flow Tube
- Minimal hold-up volume
- Accommodates two flow tubes
- Full bore flow path
- Factory calibrated
Got a Question?
Our product managers and engineers are standing by.