Malema designs and manufactures flow measurement and control instruments for life sciences applications. Their products are designed for high accuracy, reliability, and repeatability for use with biopharmaceutical media.
Single-Use Coriolis Mass Flow Sensor
The Malema Sensors® SumoFlo 8100 series Single-Use Coriolis Mass Flow Sensors are specifically designed for measuring liquids in bio-pharmaceutical and other applications that require all gamma-stable wetted surfaces.
Our Pulsation Dampener, for single-use applications, is manufactured with all-plastic wetted surfaces that meet USP Class VI, USP 661.2, and USP 788 requirements.
Which Flow Sensor Is Right For You?
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of flow
- Gamma stable PEEK sensor
- For ultra low flow
- Flow pressure of 30 psi
- Designed for measuring liquids
- Materials: Unreinforced polyether ether ketone
- PVDF or PFA Flow Sensor
- Flow range: 0.06 – 40 L/min
- 3 models available
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Infrared (IR) turbine rotor reflection
- Suitable for opaque liquids
Non-Invasive Ultrasonic Flow Sensor
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Up to 7 calibration tables
- Compact size
- Waterproof design
- Up to 50C operating temp
- Customer specific calibration
- Accuracy of 1%
- Gamma/Autoclave Stable Flow Tube
- Minimal hold-up volume
- Accommodates two flow tubes
- Full bore flow path
- Factory calibrated
Got a Question?
Our product managers and engineers are standing by.