HPConnexx™ is our completely custom single-use assembly solution that includes fabrication in our state-of-the-art ISO 7 cleanrooms.
With our deep bioprocessing knowledge, the ability to provide important feedback on your process, and our extensive material compatibility resources, we set ourselves apart from the competition.
Fast Lead Times
With short lead times, we can deliver in weeks, not months.
No Minimum Order Quantity
Whether you need one or one thousand, we have no minimum on order size.
Get the assembly that you need the way you need it - regardless of brand, company, or part.
Watch the Video
Getting your process right, means getting your assembly right. In the video above, learn how our single-use assembly service includes working with our design team to optimize your process and how our limitless flexibility and fast lead times allow us to support you in ways others can not.
From Concept To Full Scale Production
With our deep understanding of bioprocessing, we provide important feedback to help avoid costly errors in scaling up or scaling out. We can start with one or one thousand single-use assemblies, our goal is to develop what you need and solve your bioprocessing challenges.
Features & Benefits
- Construction in our ISO 7 Cleanrooms
- Extensive material compatibility resources
- Multiple manufacturing locations to reduce risk
- Transparent, puncture proof bags
- Additional services for assemblies include:
- Integrity testing
- Sterility validation
- Pressure testing
- Unlike our competitors, we provide:
- No minimums on order size
- Short lead times
- Brand agnostic customization – ability to execute a specific assembly regardless of brand, company or part
Our HPConnexx™ single-use assemblies can be used for a variety of applications, including,
- Buffer and media prep
- Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF)
- Virus filtration
- Bulk formulation and filling
- As well as many more