KROHNE is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in process instrumentation. They offer supporting products such as meters, sensors, systems, and accessories for a one-stop shopping.
Single-Use Electromagnetic Flow Sensor
The first electromagnetic flow sensor, featuring a gamma stable and autoclave stable flow tube, created for the measurement of the volumetric flow rate of electrically conductive liquids.
The FLEXMAG 4050 C is the first electromagnetic flowmeter that features a disposable flow tube designed specifically for single use biopharmaceutical applications such as filtration processes, chromatography, or buffer and media preparation.
Which Sensor Is Right For You?
- Accuracy of 1%
- Gamma/Autoclave Stable Flow Tube
- Minimal hold-up volume
- Accommodates two flow tubes
- Full bore flow path
- Factory calibrated
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of flow
- Gamma stable PEEK sensor
- For ultra low flow
- Flow pressure of 30 psi
- Designed for measuring liquids
- Materials: Unreinforced polyether ether ketone
- PVDF or PFA Flow Sensor
- Flow range: 0.06 – 40 L/min
- 3 models available
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Infrared (IR) turbine rotor reflection
- Suitable for opaque liquids
Non-Invasive Ultrasonic Flow Sensor
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Up to 7 calibration tables
- Compact size
- Waterproof design
- Up to 50C operating temp
- Customer specific calibration
Got a Question?
Our product managers and engineers are standing by.