HPConnexx is our completely custom single-use assembly solution that includes fabrication in our state-of-the-art ISO 7 cleanrooms.
Fast Lead Times
With short lead times, we can deliver in weeks, not months.
No Minimum Order Quantity
Whether you need one or one thousand, we have no minimum on order size.
Get the assembly that you need the way you need it - regardless of brand, company, or part.
Work With Our Design Team
Our single-use assembly service includes working with our design team to optimize your process, including access to a team with disciplines in biomedical, chemical, electrical, mechanical, and computer science engineering, as well as Ph. D's in biochemistry, chemistry, and biophysics.
From Concept To Full Scale Production
With our deep understand of bioprocessing, we provide important feedback to help avoid costly errors in scaling up or scaling out. We can start with one or one thousand, our goal is to develop what you need and solve your bioprocessing challenges.
Features & Benefits
- Extensive material compatibility resources
- Construction in our ISO 7 Cleanrooms
- Multiple manufacturing locations to reduce risk
- See-through, puncture proof bags
- Additional services for assemblies include:
- Integrity testing
- Sterility validation
- Pressure testing
- Unlike our competitors, we provide:
- No minimums on order size
- Short lead times
- True customization – ability to execute a specific assembly regardless of brand, company or part
Our HPConnexx assemblies can be used for a variety of applications, including,
- Buffer and media prep
- Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF)
- Virus filtration
- Bulk formulation and filling
- As well as many more