MicroMaxx Lab-Scale Screening System
Save time in the lab (and your thumbs in the process) by using the automatic mode.
Reduce experimental variability by allowing preset conditions for each experimental run, in-turn decreasing likelihood of human error.
Our system automates your processes, allowing you to screen more filters and record data in live-time.
Our MicroMaxx tangential flow filtration (TFF) systems are designed specifically for benchtop TFF applications and hollow fiber filter screening, allowing the end user to automate this uncomfortable and considerably manual activity.
The device can be run in either a manual or automatic mode: manual mode enables users to manually choose the direction of the fluid at the push of the button, while automatic mode allows fluid to be passed parallel from the outermost syringes to the filter, traveling in an alternating pathway. The system’s automatic mode saves end-users time, simplifying a previously tedious lab process.
MicroMaxx is easy-to-use, with the ability to connect any customizable tubing and/or connections. The system also features syringes that are easily removable, for easy sampling and analytical testing.
Features & Benefits
- Quick, efficient screening of hollow fiber filters
- Two modes of operation – manual & automatic
- Detailed HMI screen for ease-of-use
- Self-priming design
- Ergonomic rig to suit customizable tube sets
- Touch screen features,
- RPM readout of pumps
- Pressure read out on either side of filter
- Priming feature
- RPM readout of pumps
- Compact design with cleanable outer surface
- Automated benchtop TFF processes
- Elimination of manual, routine work in lab
- Walk-away operation when in automatic mode
- Quick startup and quiet operation
- Integration of pressure sensors
- Integration of single-use diaphragm pumps
Our MicroMaxx systems are perfect for a variety of lab-scale biomanufacturing applications, including:
- Benchtop tangential flow filtration (TFF)
- Vaccine development
- Monoclonal antibody development
- Concentration of protein, antibodies, and microbial cells
- Diafiltration of proteins or uniform latex particles and other diagnostic particles
- Clarification of lysates to remove cell debris from soluble proteins
- Recovery of serum from whole blood
- Media clarification for hollow fiber bioreactors
- Virus separation
- As well as many others
Quantex Single-Use Precision Pump
Quantex Single-Use Precision Pumps meet industry standards for accurate dispensing while delivering high precision and functionality.