FlowMaxx Pro 1200 Quaternary Diaphragm Pump
Streamline transfers needing flow rates of 0.32 L/min to 27.4 L/min with our innovative FlowMaxx Pro 1200, which includes integrated pressure and flow rate sensors.
FlowMaxx Pro 30 Quaternary Diaphragm Pump
Our FlowMaxx Pro 30 pump is an innovative HPNE controller featuring a flow range from 1 mL/min to 500 mL/min.
Quattroflow QF30 Quaternary Diaphragm Pump
Simplify low flow rate applications and switch to tool-free pump head swapping with our Quattroflow 30 pump.
FlowMaxx Pro 150 Quaternary Diaphragm Pump
Our FlowMaxx Pro 150 pump is an innovative HPNE controller featuring a flow range from 0.01 L/min to 3.8 L/min.
Quattroflow 150 Quaternary Diaphragm Pump
Stay flexible with our Quattroflow 150 pump. Small, quiet, and portable for a flow range of 0.02 L/min to 3.16 L/min.
Quattroflow 1200 Quaternary Diaphragm Pump
Minimize particle contamination and heat with Quattroflow technology—for flow rates up to 20 L/min.
FlowMaxx Pro 2500 Quaternary Diaphragm Pump
Our FlowMaxx Pro 2500 Pump is an innovative HPNE controller featuring a flow rate from 0.67 L/min to 54 L/min.
Quattroflow 2500HT Quaternary Diaphragm Pump
Get risk-free dry-running, low pulsation, self-priming, and minimal particle generation—for 0.001 to 360 L/min.
FlowMaxx Pro 4400
Quaternary Diaphragm Pump
Streamline transfers needing flow rates of 2.4 L/min to 128 L/min with our innovative FlowMaxx 4400 Pro.
Quattroflow 4400 Quaternary Diaphragm Pump
For mid-size crossflow systems, chromatography, and featuring a flow range of 0.83 L/min to 83 L/min.
Got a Question?
Our product managers and engineers are standing by.
Available in a range of flow rates and configurations, Quantex single-use pumps enable high resolution dispensing—down to 1.3 µL—and can be integrated into single-use packaging.
Quattroflow 5050 Quaternary Diaphragm Pump
Support a complete flow range with a single drive designed for integration on process systems—up to 83 L/min.
Quattroflow 20K Quaternary Diaphragm Pump
Get reliable fluid transfer for research, pilot, and production scales—includes a range of sensors and PID controller.
Pump Head Chambers
Quickly replace single-use pump chambers without the use of special tools or torque wrenches.
Which Single-Use Pump Is Right For You?
- When you need real-time insight into flow rates and pressure
- Move solutions containing proteins, polymers, colloids, cell suspensions, virus & phages
- Pressure shut-off
- Low heat generation
- Minimum particle shedding
- For safely moving aqueous, shear-sensitive fluids
- High reliability
- Total product containment without any abrasion
- “All-in-One” technology with integrated pump chamber, pump drive, motor, and control box
- For high-resolution dispensing that can integrate with single-use packaging
- Fixed displacement rotary action for high volumetric accuracy
- Supports in-pack, in-line, dilution, high pressure, and micro-dosing
- For continuous steady flow with high volume and flow rate accuracy
- Flow rate range of 0.5 to 500 ml/min (CW – max. 100 RPM)
- Pump chamber volume of 2 x 2.5 mL
- Flow accuracy +/- 3%