EZ-Set Single-Use Pump Head Chambers
Watch the Video
Learn how, with the Quattroflow EZ-Set pump heads, there are no special tools or torque wrenches needed, reducing the time that it takes to change the pump head in the video above.
Available For Many Quattroflow Pumps
The EZ-Set pump heads can be retrofitted onto an existing Quattroflow pump or added to a new pump, by adding “EZ” to the pump code.
Features & Benefits
- Easy installation of pump chambers
- Proper tightening by hand – no torque wrenches or Allen Bolts needed
- Available for single-use pump chambers, QF150 and QF1200 models
- Available for new pumps by adding “EZ” to the pump code
- Available for retrofitting on existing standard Quattroflow single-use pumps by replacing pump chamber, pressure plate, and shaft bearing kit
- Filtration technology: To recirculate feed/retentate (e.g. membrane cassettes, hollow fibre, spiral wound, ceramic elements)
- Chromatography: Packing of chromatography columns
- Feed pump for centrifuges or separators, filling machines, or filter cartridges or plate and frame depth filters
- As well as many other applications