Sterile Individually Packaged Components
Get the part you need the way you need it.
Order any amount - no minimums on any product
With short lead times, we can get you the parts you need when you need them
Kitted For Sterile Assembly
Components can be packaged in one single kit, designed for ease of use for the end user - allowing for the maintenance of sterile components while opening the bag under a hood.
Double Bagged for Sterilization
When you order components from the manufacturer, most will come bulk packaged and are not sterile once the package is opened. Our Sterile Packaged Components are individually double bagged prior to sterilization, allowing for removal without exposing the entire lot.
Our Sterile Individually Packaged Components can come either Gamma, Autoclave, or EtO (Ethylene Oxide) sterilized and individually double bagged. This allows the user the ability to remove one product from the package without compromising the integrity of the entire lot.
While an Autoclave or other such device may be readily available, the advantage of having all pieces or components individually bagged and sterilized, creates greater efficiency and flexibility. Component sterilization, whether Autoclave, Gamma, or EtO (Ethylene Oxide) is a critical part of the bioprocess and our Sterile Individually Packaged Components make it effortless.
Features & Benefits
- Ability for any part or quantity of parts to be packaged
- Ability to be completed for any part or product dependent on chemical compatibility for the proper sterilization method (Gamma, Autoclave, and EtO Sterilization)
- Products can maintain ‘sterile’ status even after initial packaging is opened due to bagging process
- See-through, puncture proof bags
- Efficient process development
- Flexibility to your process
- Increased productivity
- Innovative process development kits
- Comprehensive compatibility guide
Our Sterile Individually Packaged Components can be used in all areas of bioprocessing, from research and development to fill-finish.