How It Works
Our FlowMaxx 4400 Quaternary Diaphragm Pump is an innovative drive to help streamline the efficient transfer of biological material throughout your process. Combined with Quattroflow pump heads, the FlowMaxx 4400 pump is a superior product on the market, with a turndown ratio of 60:1. This pump features a flow range of 3.4L/min to 120L/min, and is available in both single-use and multiuse options.
Features of the FlowMaxx 4400 Pump
- Flow rate up to 3.4L/min to 120L/min.
- Interchangeable heads in both single-use and stainless steel
- Single-use pump chambers can be supplied gamma radiated and can be autoclaved
- Low pulsation
- No metal on metal contact
- High turndown ratio
- Compact design with cleanable outer surface
- Pressure shut off
- Touch screen features,
- Input flow rates in liters per minute
- Priming feature
- Dispense mode with totalizer
- Calibration based on customer fluid