High Purity New England is searching for a Warehouse Associate/Driver to join our growing teams on first shift. The ideal candidate will bring tenacity, drive, and enthusiasm to contribute to the company’s success, while working in a fast-paced, physical environment. This opportunity offers lots of room to grow, as the company continues to expand year over year. The role includes a competitive pay and benefits package.
The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Attention to detail
- Neat penmanship
- Basic computer skills
- UPS and Fedex shipping software (preferable)
- Current DOT medical examiners card (required)
- Good driving record (required)
- Experience driving a 24 foot box truck (CDL license not required)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work as a team
- Neat appearance
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Warehouse and Inventory control
- GMP/GDP documentation
- Pallett stacker
- Employee is required to sit, stand, walk, and move around the facilities
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
High Purity New England is an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your resume, cover letter, and a brief message detailing the role you are applying for to [email protected]