We are seeking a passionate, motivated Quality Assurance Administrator to join our ever-growing team on a temporary basis. We are a distributor and a manufacturer of solutions for the biopharma industry. Our single-use assemblies, ready-to-use systems, & bioprocess solutions support biotech, pharmaceutical, and life-science companies around the world.
- Data entry into MS Excel
- Putting Physical Batch Record Documents in appropriate order
- Scanning of Batch Records using a scanner and saving onto our secured network
- Creating a folder for each Batch Record and physically filing Batch Records by Lot # in sequential order in banker box
- Label each banker box with Lot # ranges
- Attention to detail is crucial in this role
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills
High Purity New England is an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your resume, cover letter, and a brief message detailing the role you are applying for to [email protected]