Under general supervision; recommends, facilitates, and executes marketing strategies to achieve marketing goals.
- Responsible for conception, execution & management of marketing strategies for designated channels.
- Works with marketing team and marketing manager, as needed, to define creative strategy and success metrics.
- Communicates creative concepts and key marketing information to in-house and external teams.
- Manages and traffics all marketing jobs, ensuring timely and cost-conscious project completion.
- Measures the effectiveness of marketing strategies and reports on campaign effectiveness and recommends adjustments as needed. Prepares reports and presentations to highlight campaign success and metrics.
- Builds professional relationships with cross-functional partners and senior departmental leadership; ensures timely and effective communication regarding all marketing programs.
- Other responsibilities as instructed by the marketing manager.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to create persuasive and strategic copy that directly supports business objectives.
- Ability to listen to, understand, and communicate with others by telephone, in written form, electronically, or in person.
- Analytical skills, with the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to identify and seek needed information or conduct research.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with the ability to adjust to shifting priorities.
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Ability to apply sound judgement to produce appropriate outcomes in a variety of situations, including high volume and challenging situations.
- Ability to schedule and plan assigned activities so that goals and priorities are achieved.
- Encourage, build, and maintain mutual trust, respect, and cooperation with others, at all levels. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to operate a computer with relevant software applications.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 to 5 years Industry related marketing experience
- Employee is required to sit, stand, walk, and move around the facilities to include indoor and outdoor areas.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds.
High Purity New England is an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your resume, cover letter, and a brief message detailing the role you are applying for to [email protected]