We are currently searching for an experienced and highly-analytical Final Quality Control Inspector to join our production department. As the Final Quality Control Inspector, you will uphold the safety regulations of our company and supervise the production process to guarantee that all our products meet quality expectations.
The chosen candidate will perform regular product evaluations, record inspection results, and recommend improvements to the production process. To excel in this role, applicants should demonstrate great attention to detail with excellent technical and math abilities.
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Supervise the production process.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Certification in quality control is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
High Purity New England is an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your resume, cover letter, and a brief message detailing the role you are applying for to [email protected]