Non-Invasive Ultrasonic Flow Sensor
With clamp-on technology, our Ultrasonic em-tec flow sensors can eliminate scales from your process and provide non-invasive, accurate, and intuitive flow measurement for bioprocessing.
Improve your bioprocess using the first electromagnetic flow sensor featuring a gamma and autoclave stable flow tube.
SumoFlo 8100 Single-Use Coriolis Flow Sensor
If your application requires all gamma stable wetted surfaces, our Malema Flow Sensors are the ideal choice.
Single-Use PVDF Turbine
Low flow capacities developed to perform a fast exchange of flow tubes in single-use applications.
Single-Use PFA Turbine
Get high resolution output with our Equflow Single-Use PFA Turbine Sensor for liquids.
Stainless Steel Turbine
Get long term use from your flow sensor with 3 different stainless steel sizes available, featuring high accuracy and repeatability.
BioProTT Flow MCP
DIN Rail Unit
Obtain simultaneous flow measurement in bioprocess applications for up to eight channels with one device.
Got a Question?
Our product managers and engineers are standing by
Which flow sensor is right for You?
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Up to 7 calibration tables
- Compact Size
- Waterproof design
- Up to 50C operating temp
- Customer specific calibration
- Accuracy of 1%
- Gamma/Autoclave Stable Flow Tube
- Minimal hold-up volume
- Accommodates two flow tubes
- Full bore flow path
- Factory calibrated
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of flow
- Gamma stable PEEK sensor
- For ultra low flow
- Flow pressure of 30 psi
- Designed for measuring liquids
- Materials: Unreinforced polyether ether ketone
- Stainless steel flow sensor
- Flow range: 0.06 – 40 L/min
- 3 models available
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Infrared (IR) turbine rotor reflection
- Suitable for opaque liquids