Non-Invasive Ultrasonic Flow Sensor
With clamp-on technology, our Ultrasonic em-tec flow sensors can eliminate scales from your process and provide non-invasive, accurate, and intuitive flow measurement for bioprocessing.
Improve your bioprocess using the first electromagnetic flow sensor featuring a gamma and autoclave stable flow tube.
SumoFlo 8100 Single-Use Coriolis Flow Sensor
If your application requires all gamma stable wetted surfaces, our Malema Flow Sensors are the ideal choice.
Single-Use PVDF Turbine
Low flow capacities developed to perform a fast exchange of flow tubes in single-use applications.
Single-Use PFA Turbine
Get high resolution output with our Equflow Single-Use PFA Turbine Sensor for liquids.
Stainless Steel Turbine
Get long term use from your flow sensor with 3 different stainless steel sizes available, featuring high accuracy.
BioProTT Flow MCP
DIN Rail Unit
Obtain simultaneous flow measurement in bioprocess applications for up to eight channels with one device.
Got a Question?
Our product managers and engineers are standing by.
Which flow sensor is right for You?
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Up to 7 calibration tables
- Compact size
- Waterproof design
- Up to 50C operating temp
- Customer specific calibration
- Accuracy of 1%
- Gamma/Autoclave Stable Flow Tube
- Minimal hold-up volume
- Accommodates two flow tubes
- Full bore flow path
- Factory calibrated
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of flow
- Gamma stable PEEK sensor
- For ultra low flow
- Flow pressure of 30 psi
- Designed for measuring liquids
- Materials: Unreinforced polyether ether ketone
- Stainless steel flow sensor
- Flow range: 0.06 – 40 L/min
- 3 models available
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Infrared (IR) turbine rotor reflection
- Suitable for opaque liquids