Preparative Monolithic Chromatography Columns
Watch the Video
Learn how the Preparative Monolithic Chromotography Columns provide faster separation, concentration, purification, removal and analysis of your biologic materials, to streamline your bioprocess and improve your filtration and purification in the video above.
Variety of Chemistries and Scales
CIM monoliths are highly cross linked, porous monolithic polymers with a well-defined channel size distribution. They are supplied readily packed in specially designed housings at a variety of chemistries and scales.
Features & Benefits
- Single-use columns or multi-use preparative chromatography columns
- High yields and rapid speeds for commercial downstream or analytical processing
- Low back pressure, versatility, and flow-independent performance
- High-surface accessibility allows for rapid mass transfer based on convection
- Made of epoxy thermoset materials and reinforced with carbon fibers
- Faster separation, concentration, purification, removal and analysis of your biologic materials
- Highest viral binding capacity
- Lowest shear stress
- Available in a variety of chemistries and scales
Downstream purification of large biomolecules such as large proteins (IgG, IgM, PEGylated proteins), viruses (AAV, adenovirus, lentivirus, influenza, bacteriophages), VLPs, pDNA, mRNA and exosomes as well as many more applications. Inquire for more information.