FlowMaxx Pro Diaphragm Pumps
FlowMaxx Pro 1200 Quaternary Diaphragm Pump
Streamline transfers needing flow rates of 0.32 L/min to 27.4 L/min with our innovative FlowMaxx Pro 1200, which includes integrated pressure and flow rate sensors.
FlowMaxx Pro 30 Quaternary
Our FlowMaxx Pro 30 pump is an HPNE controller featuring a flow range from 1 mL/min to 500 mL/min.
FlowMaxx Pro 150 Quaternary Diaphragm Pump
Our FlowMaxx Pro 150 pump is an innovative HPNE controller featuring a flow range from 0.01 L/min to 3.8 L/min.
FlowMaxx Pro 4400 Quaternary
Streamline transfers needing flow rates of 2.4 L/min to 128 L/min with our innovative FlowMaxx 4400 Pro.
Got a Question?
Our product managers and engineers are standing by.
FlowMaxx Pro 20K Quaternary Diaphragm Pump
Our FlowMaxx Pro 20k Quaternary Diaphragm Pump features a flow rate of 16.67L to 360L/min.
Introducing the evolution of our best-selling pumps - the FlowMaxx Pro. These diaphragm pumps are highly accurate and feature upgraded software while still maintaining the best parts of the original, such as their ability to integrate flow and pressure sensors. Watch our video to learn how FlowMaxx Pro will help streamline your biopharmaceutical applications.
Which Single-Use Pump Is Right For You?
- When you need real-time insight into flow rates and pressure
- Integration of flow and pressure sensors
- Quick start up
- Enlarged HMI screen for ease-of-use
- Ethernet connection for remote troubleshooting
- Low heat generation
- Minimum particle shedding
- For safely moving aqueous, shear-sensitive fluids
- Strong reliability
- Total product containment without any abrasion
- “All-in-One” technology with integrated pump chamber, pump drive, motor, and control box
- For high-resolution dispensing that can integrate with single-use packaging
- Fixed displacement rotary action for high volumetric accuracy
- Supports in-pack, in-line, dilution, high pressure, and micro-dosing
- For continuous steady flow with high volume and flow rate accuracy
- Flow rate range of 0.5 to 500 ml/min (CW – max. 100 RPM)
- Pump chamber volume of 2 x 2.5 mL
- Flow accuracy +/- 3%