All under the auspices of ISO 9001:2015, High Purity New England designs, validates, manufactures, integrity tests and distributes single use systems, tubing and connectors including:
- Mixing systems
- Incoming plastic FTIR analysis
Additionally, when it comes to single use systems and assemblies, the biopharma and pharmaceutical industries know us as R&D, process development and full scale production management specialists.
In addition, HPNE connects best-in-class solutions with technical unit operation knowledge. When it comes to R&D, process development, and full scale production, we understand how:
- Material compatibility enhances your processes
- Flow paths need to be designed to handle transfers
- Filtration works and what is needed to optimize your single-use assembly
- To streamline upstream and downstream processes
The outcome? Custom single-use assemblies fully integrated into your facility with full traceability, that comply to industry standards.
Serving up bioprocess optimization
Your process needs to produce a return. That’s why HPNE underpins its product provision with design, assembly, testing, validation, reporting, and support services.
- Our knowledge of unit operations is unparalleled
- Dedicated customer service team
- Single-use assemblies
- First article fit up
- Material testing
- Local service, support & inventory Integrity testing
- Sterility validation
- Extractable profile
Single use assembly guide
In conclusion, check out and download and share the HPNE guide to single-use assemblies…
Get connected with single use systems?
Optimize your bioprocess with a start-to-finish single use assembly service. HPNE are standing by right now to help with all your questions.