How it Works
Designed for applications requiring the filling and emptying of 3D bags, our AllpaQ Topdrain Bioprocessing Container safely secures the storage of valuable media for the biopharmaceutical industry. With the ability to enhance storage capacity, these totes have a compact design and are foldable and stackable for easy storage. Additionally, the smooth surfaces can help to inhibit bacterial growth, and this bioprocessing container has no contamination between filtered and unfiltered liquids.
Available in a wide range of sizes and materials, the AllpaQ Topdrain 1000 container has filtration down to 10 microns and a handle that covers the chamber to prevent the accidental opening of the pressurized chamber.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 250 and 1000 liters, as well as custom sizes
- Changeover operation requires infrequent maintenance
- Compact design to improve operational efficiency
- Stackable and foldable to enhance storage capacity
- Large filtration areas giving low-pressure drops
- Quick-release filter covers and knobs for easy maintenance
- No contamination between filtered and unfiltered liquids
- Filtration down to 10 microns
- Great accessibility for cleaning with smooth surfaces inhibit bacterial growth
- Enhances sustainability