How it Works
For applications in a cleanroom environment, our AllpaQ Stainless Steel Containers are an innovative product, made for your precise specifications. With a wide variety of sizes available, we provide totes from 50 liters all the way up to 2000 liters. AllpaQ Stainless Steel Rigid Totes offer heavy-duty reliability, with excellent resistance to corrosion. All of our units can be custom made to fit your bag or specific application, and are available in both 304 and 316 grade stainless steel.
Our AllpaQ Stainless Steel Totes are available in both Genesis and Cleanroom designs, to fit seamlessly into your bioprocess. They also feature a unique design with angled surfaces to help maximize drainage. Additionally, level indicators on the outside allow the user to easily see the quantity of liquid inside the tote.
Features & Benefits
- Made to fit your bioprocessing bag needs
- Available in 304 and 316 Stainless Steel grades for Genesis and Cleanroom designs
- Standard and custom sizes from 50L to 2000L
- Unique design of angled surfaces to maximize drainage
- Level indicators to help easily identify how much media is in your bioprocess container
- Ability to customize, adding logo and room labels