How It Works
Our FlowMaxx 150 Quaternary Diaphragm Pump is an innovative drive to help streamline the efficient transfer of biological materials throughout your process. Combined with the Quattroflow pump heads, the FlowMaxx 150 biopharm pump is a superior product on the market, with a turndown ratio of 300:1. This pump features a flow range of 20mL/min to 3.8L/min, and is also available with our EZ-Set pump heads, which require no tools for installation.
Features of the FlowMaxx 150 Pump
- Flow rate up to 20mL/min to 3.8L/min.
- Interchangeable heads in both single-use and stainless steel
- Single-use pump chambers can be supplied gamma radiated and can be autoclaved
- Low pulsation
- No metal on metal contact
- High turndown ratio
- Compact design with cleanable outer surface
- Pressure shut off
- Touch screen features,
- Input flow rates in liters per minute
- Priming feature
- Dispense mode with totalizer
- Calibration based on customer fluid