How it Works
Our C-CITSens MeMo glucose and lactate sensors are a unique product that delivers real time information on a culture’s growth behavior and metabolic state at any time of the process. CITSens MeMo allows for continuous in-situ monitoring of glucose and lactate within a defined cell culture media, as well as in complex matrices, e.g. blood. Data is generated at a 20 second frequency, and is continuously sent to the database via wireless Bluetooth communication.
Our system comes with a handheld PC pre-installed with the CITSens Software, a receiver, four transmitters, and a battery charger. Process control based on the online measured kinetics of glucose consumption and lactate accumulation has become reality. Offered in a variety of formats including cap sensors, process probes, and flow-cell sensors for simple integration into your existing bioreactor set up.
Features & Benefits
- Available for low (<3 g/l) and high (<8 g/l) glucose media
- Available without or with feed pump for complete process control
- Continuous in-situ measurement of glucose and lactate
- Optimized for the measurement of two parameters with one single sensor
- Bluetooth communication
- Easy and fast process development at lowest investment and running cost
- No risk of contamination
- In-time information and automation
- No need for manual sampling
- Allows for full control over a completely closed environment