How it Works
AllpaQ bioprocess totes are built to fit your bag and assembly, no matter the manufacturer. The cleanroom tote is built on a double pallet base for using pallet jacks and forklifts while protecting your outlet tube assembly. Add a dolly in plastic or stainless for wider handling options. The cleanroom tote is open on all 4 sides between the pallets for flexible tube routing options and easy cleaning.
Totes are stackable when full and collapse when empty to reduce wasted space. AllpaQ totes are Reusable, Repairable, and ultimately recyclable.
Available accessories include Stainless Dolly, Plastic Dolly, and AlltraQ.
Customization includes bespoke sizes, UV Printing, number plates, sight windows, clear panels, and tamper evident lids. Manage risk, and utilize the custom printing option to create a color coded totes and tubing management system.
Features & Benefits
- Wide range of standard and bespoke sizes
- Compatible with most bag manufacturers
- Stackable and collapsible for easy storage
- Removable panels for cleaning and repair
- Bottom and top drain options available
- Fold down front hatch for easy bag loading
- Ease of cleaning and validation
- Customizable in both size and branding
- Lightweight when compared to stainless steel totes
- HDPE/ABS, and polypropylene robust design and sturdy construction permits multiple uses