PX2 Photometric Transmitter
Multiple Packaging Options
The PX2 Photometric Transmitter can be packaged for a variety of electrical area classifications including: GP, C1D1, or C1D2.
Calibrate for Particular Samples
With an optional software package, the user can calibrate for any of their particular samples using the PX2 Photometric Transmitter.
The PX2 Photometer was designed for ease of use and dynamic sensitivity. It accommodates a combination of measurement methods, detectors, light sources, and several digital and analog communication options which support numerous dual or single wavelength applications. An indicator LED on the PX2 alerts the user to changes in operating status.
Features & Benefits
- 200-2400 nm wavelength range
- 2-3 AU: ±2%
- 0-2 AU: ±1% of full-scale or better
- ±0.5% of full scale or better
- LED and flash lamp light sources
- PMT, Si Photodiode, InGaAs Photodiode
- Contact closure (60 VDC, 0.75 A max.) alarms
- 4-20 mA, isolated analog output
- 500 ohms @24 VDC analog loop resistance
- USB-B RS-485 (Modbus) digital output
- Power consumption of 8.5 watts (max.)
- 24 VDC nominal (12-48 VDC) power requirement
- Aluminum enclosure material
- 4” x 4” x 3.3”
- 41-122 °F (5-55 °C) UV-Vis operating temperature
- 4-90 °F (-20-32 °C) NIR operating temperature
- 1.5 lbs.
The primary applications of the PX2 include:
- Depth Filtration
- Fill & Finish
- Oil in Water
- TFF/Crossflow Filtration