Single-Use Process Pressure Sensor
Meet Medical Grade Requirements
With its hybrid manufactured machined sensor body and SLS 3D printed connector cap, the Process Pressure Sensor can be quickly manufactured with a high degree of adaptability.
Versatility in Application
Due to its versatile design, the sensor can measure both dynamic and static pressures of gases and liquids for continuous and single-use process applications.
The Process Pressure Sensor is intended for measuring dynamic and static pressures of liquids and gases for both single-use and continuous-use process applications. For better output signal connection, the sensor integrates a Molex connector, and offers an additional Output Conditioning Module for conditioned output of up to four sensors.
To create the sensor, hybrid manufacturing is utilized which ensures that wetted materials meet medical grade requirements by machine producing the sensor body, and SLS 3D printing the cap. This process ensures quality while allowing significant speed and adaptability in manufacturing.
Features & Benefits
- Pressure range of -10 to 100 PSI
- Silicone USP class VI O-Ring seal
- Hybrid manufactures with machined and 3D printed parts to ensure wetted material meet medical grade requirements
- Speed and adaptability in manufacturing
- Measures static and dynamic pressures of gases and liquids
- Hose Barb available in ¼”, ⅜”, and ½” sizes
- Sanitary connections available in ½” and ¾” sizes
- Molex MX150 sensor input
- Sensor body available in Polycarbonate (PC) and Polypropylene (PP)
For the most efficient integration, use the Process Pressure Sensor in combination with our Custom Sensors & Technology Conditioning Module for applications within upstream, downstream, and laboratory and drug discovery applications.
Easily measure the volumetric flow rate of electrically conductive materials in single-use applications—the disposable flow tube is biocompatible, gamma stable, and autoclavable.