EZ-Set Single-Use Pump Head Chambers
Tighten Pump Head By Hand
With the Quattroflow EZ-Set pump heads, there are no special tools or torque wrenches needed, reducing the time that it takes to change the pump head.
Available For Many Quattroflow Pumps
The EZ-Set pump heads can be retrofitted onto an existing Quattroflow pump or added to a new pump, by adding “EZ” to the pump code.
Our EZ-Set Pump Head Chambers reduce downtime between batches, allowing you to spend more time doing what is really important. Featuring a comfortable hand grip design to make replacing chambers easy, the EZ-Set is quick, easy, and safe.
Simplify your pump with the EZ-Set pressure plate for single-use in 150 and 1200 sizes. These pump head chambers have nothing to screw in, creating easier installation for the end-user and saves them time. The Quattroflow EZ-Set also provides an easy visual guide for proper tightening without the need for any tools.
Features & Benefits
- Easy installation of single-use pump chambers – saving the user time
- Proper tightening by hand – no torque wrenches or Allen Bolts needed
- Available for single-use pump chambers, QF150 and QF1200 models
- Available for new pumps by adding “EZ” to the pump code
- Available for retrofitting on existing standard Quattroflow single-use pumps by replacing pump chamber, pressure plate, and shaft bearing kit
- Filtration technology: To recirculate feed/retentate (e.g. membrane cassettes, hollow fibre, spiral wound, ceramic elements)
- Chromatography: Packing of chromatography columns
- Feed pump for centrifuges or separators, filling machines, or filter cartridges or plate and frame depth filters
- As well as many other applications