scale-X™ carbo Bioreactor System
Automated Process Control
This bioreactor system from Univercells Technologies has automated process control for protocol execution and standard parameter monitoring.
Low Footprint Bioreactor System
Our scale-X™ carbo bioreactor system features a low footprint, integrated system to produce high cell densities and viral titers.
The scale-X™ carbo system is a proprietary automated bioreactor for robust, scalable, high cell density and high capacity adherent cell and viral production. Featuring a structured and intensified fixed-bed design, a scale-X™ bioreactor is chained with in-line product concentration. Offering a linear scalability from the bench to the plant (research & development to clinical trials) and perfectly suited to deliver your viral vaccines and gene therapies.
Features & Benefits
- Patented spiral-wound structured fixed-bed
- Non-woven PET fabric and spacer netting
- Total Growth Area: 10 m2 OR 30 m2
- Structured fixed-bed design ensures predictable behavior for seamless scale-up
- Homogeneous cell distribution throughout the fixed-bed provides consistency within and among batches
- Linear scalability by design
- High density fixed-bed bioreactor chained with in-line concentration delivering continuously concentrated harvest for simplified upstream and downstream processing
- Achieve cost-effective high throughput production
- Viral vaccine homogeneity
- Gene therapy
- Oncolytic viruses
- Research and development
- Clinical and commercial manufacturing
- Upstream processing of viral products