The Training Coordinator role is to design, and deliver compliant learning solutions to all personnel to assure ISO regulations are being followed within their job functions.
- Develop Learning and Development Program with content within the specific departments. Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop training materials.
- Deliver new hire orientation
- Deliver required recurring GMP trainings to all required personnel
- Conduct analysis to determine training needs, including tracking training deviations and corrective and preventative actions
- Maintain and manage all training files, attendance records as it relates to GMP and Sop’s.
- Deliver OTJ training as necessary to improve performance, qualify personnel in their job functions and assure all personnel are compliant.
- Recognize the skill level of training participants and adjust training and coaching techniques to meet the needs of the individuals.
- Communicate strengths and areas of opportunity for improvements with action plan if needed.
- Provide candid and specific verbal and written feedback to participants.
- The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively train to different audiences
- The candidate must be highly organized, proficient in time management and possess excellent public speaking skills
- The candidate must be able to relate to employees at all levels in the organizational structure.
This role includes a completive salary and benefits package. High Purity New England is an equal opportunity employer.