Supervise and lead team of engineers, scientists, and technicians, who design machinery, plan and develop single use systems, and GMP process systems.
Reports To: CEO
- Work cross-functionally with management, production, and marketing teams to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and meet timelines, while directing the integration of technical activities.
- Manage a growing team of mechanical and electrical engineers.
- Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Set scientific and technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management.
- Minimum 5 years experience in related position
- Demonstrated ability to work in a GMP environment, and to bring projects to fruition.
- Experience required with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- Experience required with cGMP and GDP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multiple engineering disciplines a plus