The ideal candidate is a people person and enjoys proactively solving issues. The role is in a fast-growing company in the biotech industry with lots of room to grow as the company continues to expand. The ideal candidate will bring tenacity, drive, and enthusiasm to contribute to the company’s success, while working in a fast-paced environment and solving challenging problems.
- Communicate with clients and vendors via phone and email
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts
- Provide knowledgeable responses and solutions to questions about products, pricing and availability from potential and existing clients
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments to meet client’s needs and execute projects within expected deadlines
- Data entry in various platforms
- Experience using Quick Books welcomed but not mandatory
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize workflow
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The Client Services Specialist will report directly to the Client Services Manager. This role includes a completive salary and benefits package.
High Purity New England is an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your resume, cover letter, and a brief message detailing the role you are applying for to [email protected]