We are seeking a passionate, motivated Cleanroom Assembler to join our ever-growing team during second shift. We are a distributor for more than 20 international companies and a manufacturer of our own single-use assemblies, ready-to-use systems, & bioprocess solutions for biotech, pharmaceutical, and life-science companies around the world.
- Assembling components into complete product in the cleanroom Ensuring the accuracy of batch records
- Following proper cleanroom procedures at all times
- Maintaining an awareness of quality control at all times
- Conduct regular reviews or performance
- Continually review workflow
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
This role includes a competitive pay and benefits package. High Purity New England is an equal opportunity employer.